PROCESS FOR THE CANADA PR VISA
- You need to apply for a permanent travel document to get the PR Card.
- The validity of a permanent travel document will be only of a single entry.
- You need to apply for a PR Card once you reside in Canada.
- The fees for the permanent travel document is $ 50.
- Processing times are based on the application and the applicant.
- If you are a permanent resident.
- If you do not hold a valid PR card.
- If you are outside Canada.
- If you enter Canada by plane, bus, boat, or train.
How to apply Canada PR Visa?
You need to submit the following documents to process your application of the Permanent Resident Travel Document.
- Original Passport
- 2 Photos
- Xerox of current and old passport holding all the pages with stamps, visas, and biographical data of the last 5 years.
- Employment Status
- Bank Statement
- IMM 5524 form –Permanent Resident Application form of Travel Document.
- IMM 5476 form – Representative Form if applicable.
- IMM 5627 form – Document checklist.
- Make the online payment of $ 50 and take the print of the receipt for the payment made.
- Any other relevant documents.
All the above-listed documents must be submitted at your nearest VAC center.
Last step to Permanent Resident Travel Document
- Visa officer will review your application whether you meet all the criteria, whether you are a permanent resident of Canada, whether you need an interview and if you do VAC will inform the date, place, and time of the interview.
- If your application is approved you will receive your passport and all the original documents with a permanent resident travel document.
Once you receive the Permanent Resident Travel Document and you travel to Canada and start residing there you need to apply for the PR card.
Process for the PR Card
- You will receive it once you reside in Canada and share the mailing address to Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada in 180 days.
- The fees for the PR card is $ 50.
- The processing time is 13 days.
- You need to hold a permanent resident travel document.
- You need to submit the application for Canada PR while you are in Canada.
- The PR card is normally issued for 5 years, it can also be issued sometime for 1 year depending on the status of the application.
- The PR card is valid until the date mentioned on the card.
How to Apply
You need to submit the below-listed documents for processing the PR card.
- Make sure to submit all the required documents as per the checklist.
- If you forget any of the required documents, the application will be sent back and you need to apply a new application. Fees paid will not be refunded.
- A clear copy of Passport
- 2 photos
- Fee receipt
- Identity documents if applicable
- Solemn Declaration if you don’t receive the PR card within 180 days of immigrating in Canada.
- IMM 5644 – Document Checklist
- IMM 5444 – Application form for Permanent Resident Card
- Make sure to answer all the questions in the forms, signature on the forms, and all supporting documents attached.
- You need to courier these documents to Case Processing Centre – PR Card.
Last step to PR Card
- If your application is approved you will receive the PR through the mail.
- PR card won’t be mailed to the third – party or Non-Canadian Address.
- Certain Cases might require you to pick-up from the office.
Benefits of having Permanent Residency in Canada
- You have the right to live, work & study in Canada.
- With PR you can also apply for Canadian Citizenship.
People who Visit Canada, often invite their Family Members and Friends, Apply Canada Visa For Indians with Fly For Holidays
Fly For Holidays is Online Travel Company based in Mumbai, but we provide Visa Services online and offline for major cities in India like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Trivandrum, Delhi, Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jaipur, Kolkata and many more. Do not hesitate to reach us and talk to our experts for your visa application.