Reasons For Dubai Visa Rejections
- Before the process for Dubai Visa starts you need to inform the travel agent regarding your past travels to Dubai.
- You need to inform if you held any labor visa, resident visa, and student visa in the past.
- Whether you were deported earlier from Dubai.
- Whether you hold any negative remarks related to your previous travel to Dubai.
- As travel agent will be just receiving the bio pages of the passport he wouldn’t be aware of your previous trips to Dubai but Consulate do hold all the records with regards to your previous travel.
- If you do not inform any of the above details related to your travel in Dubai you may face the rejection.
- It is very much necessary for the travel agent to know about it and to inform the consulate on the same to avoid rejection.
- OK TO BOARD also can be one of the reasons for you getting deported if not the visa rejection.
- You need to check whether your Passport has an Emigration Check Required remark if the answer is yes you need to inform the travel agent as you are required to update OK TO BOARD on the ticket.
- The remark of OK TO BOARD can only be updated once the ticket is issued.
- After the ticket is issued it is the responsibility of the travel agent to get this remark updated on the ticket.
- In case of failure in updating this remark, you may face deportation in spite of holding a valid visa.
All the above-mentioned documents for a tourist visa must be submitted according to the checklist. Any one of the above-mentioned documents if found irrelevant or in the wrong manner may lead to the rejection of the visa.
Must Visit Places in Dubai
Burj Khalifa, must-visit place while in Dubai. The view from the observation deck at Burj Khalifa is breathtaking. Desert Safari for the people who love sand and the activities taking place in Desert Safari be it their traditional dinner or traditional dance it is worth a visit, a ride on a camel which is nowhere to be seen is possible here in Dubai.
Kids & Hindi Film Lovers love to visit Bollywood Theme Park which has attractions based on our loved Bollywood movies such as Sholay, Krissh, Don, Dabbang, and Lagaan to name a few. Palm Jumeriah an island built in the shape of a palm tree. Jumeriah Beach here is made up of white sand.
Dubai Fountain which is illuminated by 6,600 lights and water here shoots up to 500 ft in the air which is accompanied by Arabic Music. Dubai Miracle Garden engages 72000 square meters, the largest garden of 50 million flowers & 250 million plants.
Marina Dhow Cruise gives a cruising experience that includes cruising, dining, views of Dubai Marina, International Buffet Dinner, and Live Tanura Dance. Lost Chambers Aquarium is a very unique 11 million liter aquarium that is home to sharks and fish. Underwater Yoga is a specialty here to connect with inner peace. Dubai Aquarium is the house to 140species of sea life which is situated on the ground floor of Dubai Mall. If you visit the underwater zoo you can walk through the tunnels and Glass bottom boat tour, cage snorkeling, and shark diving activities make it a splendid experience.
Ski Dubai an indoor resort with 22,500 sq meters indoor skiing is the largest ski park in the world. A wonderland comprising of five slopes, real penguins with up to 6000 tons of snow at 4degree.
Jumeriah Mosque is one of the most beautiful mosques and a great demonstration of Islamic Architecture in Dubai. It becomes more attractive when lit with floodlights in the evening.
Why Choose Fly For Holidays?