Eligibility For Dubai Work Visa
- You need to hold a Passport with the validity of 6 months on arrival in Dubai.
- You need to apply 60 days Work Visa on approval it enables you to work in the UAE.
- During this period your employer will apply for the work visa which will be further validated for 2 years.
How to apply for a Dubai Work Visa?
- Medical Tests will be required
- On clearing medical test you will be receiving Resident visa and after that Labour card.
- Labor Card which is also an identity card must be carried all the time as the Labour officials may check anytime.
- There are various jobs available in Dubai from recent times which includes :
- Boat Building & Ship Repair Industry
- Aluminum Industry
- Construction work
- Handicrafts & Textile Industry
- Petroleum & Petrochemical Industries.
DOCUMENTS FOR DUBAI WORK PERMIT
There is no particular set of documents required to process work permits. It varies on the basis of the visa you apply for. Your employer will be applying on behalf of you and needs to prove that business is properly registered and the job you are doing cant be filed in another manner locally. Though some of the basic lists of the documents are:
- Application form
- Passport size photo
- Applicable fees
- Valid Health Certificate
- Entry Permit
- Education Certificates
- Any other professional certificates
- Sponsoring company’s license
- Employment Contract – for yourself, employer & Ministry of Labor.
Fly For Holidays is Online Travel Company based in Mumbai, but we provide Visa Services online and offline for major cities in India like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Trivandrum, Delhi, Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jaipur, Kolkata and many more. Do not hesitate to reach us and talk to our experts for your visa application.
Why Choose Fly For Holidays?