Reasons for Rejection of Singapore Visa
- Passport not valid for 6 months when you arrive in Singapore
- Photograph not as per the specifications
- Incomplete Visa Form
- Inappropriate cover letter or wrong details (Passport Number)
- Bank statement not showing sufficient funds
- Air Tickets without PNR
- Invalid Employment proof
- Invalid Address Proof
- Incorrect Inviter’s documents
- Purpose of visit not specified correctly in the form.
These can be the reasons for the rejection of the Singapore visa application. Singapore visa application cannot be directly submitted to the consulate by the applicant. Travel Agents are the representatives to complete the Singapore visa process.
Get Expert advise for your Singapore Visa Application by Fly For Holidays
Points to Remember
- Singapore visa is applied based on jurisdiction.
- If your jurisdiction is different from your current resident location you need to provide a valid address proof of the current location.
- Valid address proof accepted by the consulate is Rent Agreement, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, and Company Letter if the resident provided is company assigned. Any one of the listed document with applicants name is accepted by the consulate.
- Photographs must be strict as specified by the consulate.
- Consulate may ask for additional documents if they find some documents to be incomplete or misleading.
- Singapore Visa Validity can be anything between 5 weeks to 2 years. Charges remain the same irrespective of the validity of the visa.
Fly For Holidays is Online Travel Company based in Mumbai, but we provide Visa Services online and offline for major cities in India like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Trivandrum, Delhi, Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jaipur, Kolkata and many more. Do not hesitate to reach us and talk to our experts for your visa application.
Service provided by Fly for Holidays
We at Fly for Holidays provide door to door service for Singapore Visa. We advise on documents required, form filling, how to prepare the cover letter, additional documents required as per the case of the applicant. For Mumbai based applicants we provide free courier service.
Must Visit Places in Singapore
Singapore has some very famous tourist attractions such as Universal Studio – 7 theme zones, Gardens by the Bay – tallest indoor waterfall, Marina Bay Sands – Rooftop Swimming pool, Sentosa – Island away from Island, Jurong Bird Park – Reverse Lighting, Merlion – Ambassador of Singapore, Singapore Botanic Gardens – Tropical Garden, Night Safari – Nocturnal Zoo and Singapore Flyer – Giant Wheel.
Traveling to Singapore requires a valid tourist visa. Singapore Visa for Indians is an offline process, the visa received is an e-visa. Visa processing time is of 4-5 working days. Singapore visa doesn’t require too many documents but Insufficient or Irrelevant documents lead to rejection of the visa.