Documents Required For Austria Visa Application
Austria Tourist Visa
- Passport should be valid for at least three months from date of exit from Schengen country.
- Three Recent Photographs (35 x 45 mm Matt Finish White background 80% Face).
- Personal Covering letter & Day-wise itinerary.
- Austria Visa form – Duly filled.
- Confirmed Return Air Ticket & Hotel Confirmation.
- Updated Bank statement for the last six months with applicant’s name and account no on it.
- Income Tax Returns for the past three years.
- Appointment letter of your current employer.
- Leave letter of your current employer
- In case of Self Employed – Current A.C Bank statement & Company Tax returns are mandatory.
- In case of Minor, Parents Signature on Form and Covering letter is Mandatory.
Austria Business Visa -Additional Documents
- Personal Covering letter on Company Letter Head.
- Invitation Letter from Austria on Company Letter Head.
People who Visit Italy for tourism, often visit to the United Kingdom, Apply for UK visa with Fly For Holidays
Fly For Holidays is Online Travel Company based in Mumbai, but we provide Visa Services online and offline for major cities in India like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Trivandrum, Delhi, Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jaipur, Kolkata and many more. Do not hesitate to reach us and talk to our experts for your visa application.