Eligibility For Canada Tourist Visa
Canada Visit Visa is known as a Temporary Resident Visa. While applying for the same it becomes necessary to whether you are eligible for it or not. To know your eligibility you need to meet certain criteria set by the Canadian High Commission as follows:
- You must hold a Passport with a validity of 6 months when you enter Canada
- 2 Blank Pages in the Passport
- Financial stability in your home country
- Prove your purpose of visit and return to home country on completion of holidays
- Residence and family, social and economic ties in the home country
HOW TO APPLY FOR CANADA VISIT / TOURIST VISA?
Canada Visit/Tourist Visa is also known as a Temporary Resident Visa. With this visa, you can travel for tourism purposes, meet your family/friends. Canada Visit Visa is an offline process wherein, you need to visit the nearby VFS Center to submit the documents and biometrics to get the visa process completed. For visit to VFS Center, you need to make an appointment and visit the center and submit the appropriate documents.
PROCESS FOR CANADA VISIT / TOURIST VISA
The first step will be to get all the primary details for filling up the form. There are 2 online forms which are to be filled up:
- Family Information Form – This form has details related to your Family details which include your spouse, children, and parents’ details with their current occupation and address.
- Personal Detail Form – This form includes the passport details, education, and employment details, travel purpose and plans, and inviter details if any.
The second step will be to prepare a detailed cover letter addressing The Canadian High Commission which includes your personal and employment details. A specific format needs to be followed for the same.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PROCESSING CANADIAN VISA
- Original Passport (Current & Expired if any)
- Cover Letter
- Appointment Letter
- 3 Photographs – 35mm x 45mm, white background, matt finish, 80%face, not older than 3 months, and hair tied behind with ears visible.
- Visa Forms
- Last 6 months updated personal bank statement attested by the bank.
- Any other financial documents
- Income Tax Returns for the last 3 years
- Appointment letter, Leave Letter/NOC from the employer
- Last 3 months salary slips
- Air Ticket (Not Mandatory)
- Hotel Bookings
- In the case of self-employed – Last 6 months company bank statement attested by the bank.
- Last 3 years company Income Tax Returns
- Company Registration Certificate
- Retirement Letter if retired
- Pension statement
- Students – School/College ID Card and fee receipt
- In the case of Invite – Invitation Letter
- Passport Copy
- Visa Copy/ PR copy
- Residence Proof in Canada.
- If the trip is sponsored then sponsorship letter, last 6 months attested bank statement, last 3 years Income Tax Returns, and a valid government identity proof.
These are some of the listed documents. Any additional documents apart from this can be required by the consulate.
Processing Time Canada Tourist Visa
Turnaround time on the application is completely the consulate’s decision. However, the normal processing time for a visit visa is 13 -15 days after the submission of the documents, though during the vacation period it may take around 20 – 25 days. It is advisable to start the process at least 60 days in advance before the intended travel date. Also, the time taken by the consulate may increase in case of insufficient documents or incomplete forms.
People who Visit Canada, often visit to United States, Apply Canada Visa For Indians with Fly For Holidays the Best Canada Visa Consultant
Fly For Holidays is Online Travel Company based in Mumbai, but we provide Visa Services online and offline for major cities in India like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Trivandrum, Delhi, Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jaipur, Kolkata and many more. Do not hesitate to reach us and talk to our experts for your visa application.