Dubai 96 Hours Transit Visa
A pre-planned trip to the third country with a halt in Dubai allows you to visit Dubai as a tourist while holding the 96 hrs transit visa i.e you can exit the airport visit your family and friends and go around for local sightseeing.
It also allows you to have a budgeted trip to Dubai with minimum charges and visiting the famous tourist spots.
While in transit in Dubai you can explore Desert Safari. You get to experience a different Arabic Desert. Multiple options are available to select for you to visit including Red Dune Safari, Desert Safari with Quad Biking, and Hatta Mountain Safari.
You get to see mesmerizing desert scenery and the flora & fauna with activities and a luxurious and traditional dinner there. The best option here is a combo of Dhow Cruise & Desert Safari as you get a chance to visit the desert & dinner cruise on Dubai Marina.
While traveling to the desert you drift upon sands on a 4 x 4 dune bash covering the massive desert terrain with stunning scenery. After reaching there you can relax in a Bedouin-inspired tent and several activities giving a glimpse of desert traditions including henna designing, shisha smoking, photography in traditional Emirati costumes, belly dance, and BBQ dinner.
At the Dhow Cruise, you will float in the Dubai Marina in a double-decker dhow with amazing sight and views which is noncomparable to any.
A traditional Tanura Dance performance will be an additional sight. You will have a buffet dining with local & international delicacies.
You can opt for Desert Safari with Dune Bashing that will have an air-conditioned vehicles, unlimited refreshments, sunset photography, Fire show, Camel Riding, and Sand Boarding.
Quad Biking is also available for adventurous bike lovers though you do not need any special skills except to meet certain health requirements and aged above 16 years as it will be an off-road exploration that will be enthralling and awe-inspiring.
Hatta Mountain Safari is also a very unique experience of visiting Hatta Village, Ancient Fort, and a mosque. You will come across mud houses taking you back to the memories of 16-century art & architecture.
Hatta Dam wherein water is garnered from mountain springs and used for irrigation as well as producing electricity. A must-visit is Hatta Hill Park, which is known for mountain walkways & lush green spaces. You can even visit the Carpet market selling beautifully designed carpets.
Traveling to the third country while you transit through Dubai you require 96 hrs Visa if your transit time is less than 96 hrs. Dubai 96 hrs Transit Visa allows you to leave the airport premises.
Eligibility for Dubai 96 hrs Transit Visa
- You must have a Passport that has the validity of 6 months once you arrive in Dubai.
- You must prove you will exit Dubai before the transit time expires by holding the ticket for the third country.
- You can transit through this visa only if you exit from Dubai is through Emirates & Fly Dubai airlines.
- The validity of the visa will be of 30 days but stay must be less than 96 hrs.
How to apply for a Dubai 96 hrs Tourist Visa?
- Dubai 96 hrs transit visa is an E-visa and has an online procedure and with minimum requirements of the documents.
- 96 hrs transit visa doesn’t require you to visit the VFS center. It can be processed through the travel agent
- You can forward the required documents to the travel agent and get your visa in 2-3 working days.