ELIGIBILITY FOR MALAYSIA WORK VISA
- The passport should be valid at least for 18 months.
- The person who is coming to Malaysia for work must be of 27 years or above except from the IT background which requires 23 years of age.
- A work visa is usually issued between 6 months to 5 years
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MALAYSIA WORK VISA FOR INDIANS
MALAYSIA WORK VISA
- Original Passport (old and new)
- Recent photograph, the face should be neutral no smiling and frowning, no glasses, hair tied in it, no headgear.
- Invitation letter from the organization mentioning the purpose to visit and period.
- Cover letter from the applicant, mentioning the accommodation, clearly specifying in it the reason to visit.
- Original contract paper.
- Proof of identification and nationality. (government ID)
- Valid visa copies
- Submit the attested bank statement as a financial identification to prove you can accord the funds.
- Visa application form.
Malaysia’s work visa is processed by the Malaysian immigration department. The employer must apply for the visa depending on the category of work and visa. the employment visa should be applied with the Malaysian embassy in their home country. Fill the visa form IM.47 and submit to the embassy. Medical tests will be required in their home country to check their health status. Once the employee receives the approval, they may travel to Malaysia by airlines, the employer requires to report to the nearest Director General Office within 14 days of employment of expatriate. Once all these formalities are done you will be the legal employer of the company.
Fly For Holidays is Online Travel Company based in Mumbai, but we provide Visa Services online and offline for major cities in India like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Trivandrum, Delhi, Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jaipur, Kolkata and many more. Do not hesitate to reach us and talk to our experts for your visa application.
Why Choose Fly For Holidays?