Where to Apply? – New Zealand Business Visa
- New Zealand Business Visa application is an online process hence is applied online on the Immigration website.
- Passport Verification is done at your nearby VFS Center. You need to carry Original Passports, Xerox of all the pages of the Current Passport, Thank You Letter, Payment receipt generated on completion of the online submission. VFS Locations where Verification of Passports are done is at Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Chandigarh, Jalandhar, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Ahmedabad.
Apply New Zealand Visa with Fly For Holidays
Fly For Holidays is Online Travel Company based in Mumbai, but we provide Visa Services online and offline for major cities in India like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Trivandrum, Delhi, Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jaipur, Kolkata and many more. Do not hesitate to reach us and talk to our experts for your visa application.
Where to check the Status of The Application? – New Zealand Business Visa
- On completion of the entire process including verification of the Passport. You can check the status on the same website where the application was originally submitted with the help of the reference number or on your profile page after 25 days. Though the visa once approved will be mailed on the registered mail id by the immigration department as well as can be checked on the website on your profile page.
- Note: New Zealand Immigration may ask for further documents or even if you feel the need to update the consulate with regards to your application you can upload the documents with your application anytime. If New Zealand Immigration requires the documents they will mail the list on your registered mail id asking for further documents.
Points to Remember – New Zealand Business Visa
- Details filled in the form must be updated, correct & genuine.
- Documents uploaded with the application must not be scanned through Mobile Scanner
- Documents uploaded must not contain any kind of Password.
- Uploaded Documents must be correct, Irrelevant, Fake, Misleading documents may lead to rejection of the Visa.
- Rejected visas may create a problem while applying a fresh visa or the visa for any other country.
- Hence, while applying for the visa it is advisable to take the help and proper guidance of the travel agent to avoid delays or rejection.
Why Choose Fly For Holidays?