6 Must Vist Visa-Free Countries for Indians
If you are an Indian passport holder, you might be wondering where you can travel without a visa or with minimal hassle. The good news is that there are 30 visa free countries for India that offer visa free entry, and 57 more that offer visa on arrival or e-visa facilities. In this blog post, we will explore some of the best visa free countries for Indians and their famous tourist attractions. Further below are the list of visa free countries for India.
which countries are visa free for India?
According to visaguide.world, Indian passport holders can travel visa free to the following 30 countries and territories:
- British Virgin Islands
- Cook Islands
- El Salvador
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
Some of these visa free countries for Indian passport holders have certain conditions or limitations for visa free entry, such as duration of stay, proof of funds, return ticket, etc. So make sure to check the latest travel advisories before you plan your trip.
What are the Famous Tourist Attractions in Visa Free Countries?
Here are some list of visa free countries for India & most popular tourist attractions in some of this visa free countries for Indian passport holders
Albania is a hidden gem in Europe, which allow Indian passport holder to enter Visa free. with stunning natural beauty, rich cultural heritage, and friendly people. Some of the must-visit places in Albania are:
- Tirana: The capital city of Albania, Tirana is a vibrant and colorful metropolis with a mix of modern and Ottoman architecture, museums, parks, cafes, and nightlife.
- Berat: A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Berat is known as the “city of a thousand windows” for its unique white houses with wooden windows. It also has a medieval castle, a historic mosque, and an ethnographic museum.
- Saranda: A coastal city in southern Albania, Saranda is a popular summer destination with sandy beaches, clear blue water, and nearby attractions such as the ancient city of Butrint, the Blue Eye spring, and the Lekursi Castle.
Barbados is a Caribbean island nation that offers sun, sand, and sea to its visitors. It is also famous for its rum, music, cricket, and culture. Some of the top attractions in Barbados which Indians can enjoy visa free are:
- Bridgetown: The capital and largest city of Barbados, Bridgetown is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that showcases the colonial history and architecture of the island. It also has a lively waterfront, a bustling market, and several museums and monuments.
- Harrison’s Cave: A natural wonder in central Barbados, Harrison’s Cave is a network of underground caverns with stalactites, stalagmites, streams, waterfalls, and pools. You can take a guided tram tour or a more adventurous walking tour to explore the cave.
- Oistins: A fishing village on the south coast of Barbados, Oistins is famous for its Friday night fish fry, where you can enjoy fresh seafood, music, dancing, and local crafts. It is also a good spot for surfing, swimming, and snorkeling.
Bhutan is a landlocked country in the Himalayas that is known for its Buddhist culture, pristine nature, and Gross National Happiness. It is one of the few countries that require Indian travelers to book their trip through a registered tour operator. Some of the highlights of Bhutan are:
- Thimphu: The capital and largest city of Bhutan, Thimphu is a blend of tradition and modernity. It has several attractions such as the Tashichho Dzong (a fortress and monastery), the National Memorial Chorten (a stupa), the Buddha Dordenma (a giant statue of Buddha), and the Folk Heritage Museum.
- Paro: A valley town in western Bhutan, Paro is home to the country’s only international airport and some of its most sacred sites. The most famous one is the Taktsang Monastery (also known as Tiger’s Nest), which is perched on a cliff overlooking the valley. Other attractions include the Rinpung Dzong (a fortress and monastery), the Kyichu Lhakhang (one of the oldest temples in Bhutan), and the National Museum (housed in an ancient watchtower).
- Punakha: A former capital of Bhutan, Punakha is located at the confluence of two rivers and surrounded by mountains. It is best known for the Punakha Dzong (a fortress and monastery), which is considered one of the most beautiful and important buildings in Bhutan. It is also a popular destination for rafting, hiking, and biking.
Seychelles, is one of the country that allow Visa free entry for Indian passport holder an archipelago of 115 islands, is a tropical dream come true. Pristine beaches, unique wildlife, and a laid-back atmosphere make this destination a paradise for nature lovers and beach enthusiasts.
- Mahe: Explore the capital, Victoria, visit the Seychelles National Botanical Gardens, and experience the lively Sir Selwyn Selwyn-Clarke Market.
- Praslin: Discover the UNESCO-listed Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve, home to the unique Coco de Mer palm.
- La Digue: Relax on the picturesque Anse Source d’Argent beach and explore the island by bicycle.
The Maldives, a tropical paradise in the Indian Ocean, is renowned for its overwater bungalows, crystal-clear waters, and exceptional marine life. This archipelago offers an idyllic escape for those seeking romance and relaxation.
- Male: The capital city offers a glimpse of Maldivian culture with its mosques, markets, and the Presidential Palace.
- Ari Atoll: Indulge in water sports like snorkeling and diving in one of the Maldives’ famous atolls. Experience vibrant marine life and stunning coral reefs.
- Baa Atoll: Explore the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve with its diverse marine ecosystem and incredible underwater biodiversity.
Indonesia, with its stunning island of Bali as the crown jewel, is a destination of exotic charm. Beyond Bali, this vast archipelago boasts volcanic landscapes, rich culture, and some of the world’s most breathtaking natural wonders.
- Bali: Visit Uluwatu Temple, relax on Kuta Beach, and explore Ubud’s art and culture.
- Komodo Island: Witness the Komodo dragons and go diving in pristine waters.
- Yogyakarta: Explore the ancient temples of Borobudur and Prambanan.
Fiji, a Pacific Island paradise, is a haven of warm-hearted people, stunning coral reefs, and a rich cultural heritage. With its diverse landscapes, from lush jungles to azure waters, Fiji offers a serene escape from the everyday hustle and bustle.
- Nadi: Visit the Garden of the Sleeping Giant, experience traditional Fijian culture in the Sabe to Valley, and enjoy the local markets.
- Mamanuca Islands: Dive and snorkel in crystal-clear waters and relax on idyllic beaches.
- Suva: Explore Fiji’s capital, visit the Fiji Museum, and enjoy the vibrant food scene.
Visa-free travel to these six incredible countries makes it easier than ever for Indian travelers to satisfy their wanderlust. these destinations offer a world of experiences waiting to be explored. Pack your bags, prepare your itineraries, and embark on unforgettable journeys to these must-visit visa-free countries for Indians. Your next adventure awaits!