Touring the Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia
Also known as the Perdana Botanical Gardens, the Kuala Lumpur Lake Gardens is one of the must-see sights that you cannot leave out on your visit to Malaysia. The main tourist attractions of the Kuala Lumpur Lake Gardens are the Bird Park and the Orchid Park. But there are other areas, such as the lake itself, which gives its name to the park, and the area dedicated to butterflies and hibiscus
The Bird Park is the largest free-range bird park in the world, housing more than 3,000 birds of 200 different species. It is recommended arriving early to visit the Bird Park as it is a popular tourist
Attraction in Malaysia.
The Orchid Park is another great site to be enjoyed here, as there are different species and lots of beauty in the small flowers that are super-adapted to the hot and humid climate of Malaysia. In all, Malaysia always tends to impress everyone who care to visit through its numerous interesting sites and in order to get access to them, a valid Malaysia visa is needed. This type of visa can be processed upon presenting the following documents:
• Return ticket or continuation of the trip to another country.
• Certificate of vaccination against yellow fever. This is compulsory for those who in the six days prior to the trip had been in a country in which yellow fever is prevalent.
• A valid passport for a minimum duration of six months.
• Invitation letter from your Malaysian contact.
• If you do not have a sponsor in Malaysia, you will need to make a dated and signed letter confirming that you do not have a sponsor in Malaysia
• Proof that you’ve got enough money for your stay in Malaysia
In addition to the above, it’s best to apply for the Malaysia Visa Online through the help of good travel specialists such as Fly For Holidays. Fly For Holidays is an online travel company established in India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Company is engaged in providing online travel services consisting primarily of booking holiday packages for domestic and international tours. It also engaged in the booking of air tickets, booking hotel reservations, and cab hiring services. The Company is registered under the Indian companies act, 2013 and it is limited by shares privately held by the family member.