Documents required for Australia Student Visa
All the documents must be scanned in PDF Format
- Bio Pages of the Current Passport
- 1 Photo (JPEG Format)
- Pages of Passport where there visa stamp
- Confirmation of Enrollment
- Overseas Student Health Cover Papers
- Previous Education Certificates
- Cover Letter addressing to Australian Embassy
- Temporary Entry documents
- English language test results
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate
- National Identity Card or Driving License
- Appointment letter (Form 956)
Children below 18 or dependent Children
- Consent Form from Parents – Form 1229
- Valid Passport Copies of Parents
- Evidence of parent’s annual income of AUD 62,222 in the last 12 months.
- Parent’s Employment Proof
- Tax Assessment Papers of last 3 years proving parent’s employment
- Employment Papers
- Tax Assessment Papers
- Finance proof covering the expenses of your stay and study
- Any other financial documents.
Eligibility for applying for Australia Student Visa.
- Holding a Passport with a validity of 6 months on arrival in Australia.
- Holding the evidence of enrollment in the study with the student visa application by providing a Confirmation of Enrollment (CoE) for each course you intend to study.
- You need to have adequate Health Insurance.
- You need to meet the English Language Requirements by passing the test.
- You need to have enough finances to pay for your stay in Australia.
- You need to pass the character test and remain of good character.
- You need to prove that you are a genuine student and will return to your home country after completing the course.
Procedure for applying for Australia Student Visa.
- Australia student Visa is an online process, and you need to scan all the documents in the JPEG or PDF format as advised on the website. All these documents will be uploaded with the application as a part of the student Visa process.
- You need to apply at least 6 weeks prior to the course starts.
- Once you start the Australia student Visa application on the Australian Immigration Website for a study Visa for Australia from India you need to select the Subclass -500 Visa category which is a part of a student Visa.
- The application form will have your details, CoE, family details, finance details, course details, health details, the sponsoring person’s details, and employment details if applicable.
- You need to hold Overseas Student Health Cover before applying for the Visa.
- Once the entire online Australia student Visa application form is completed with all the correct details you will be required to upload all the scanned documents. Once submission of the form is done
You can invite legal Guardian to visit you in Australia, Apply Australia Visa for Indians here, Complete Australia Visa Guide.
Fly For Holidays is Online Travel Company based in Mumbai, but we provide Visa Services online and offline for major cities in India like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Trivandrum, Delhi, Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jaipur, Kolkata and many more. Do not hesitate to reach us and talk to our experts for your visa application.