Apply For Czech Republic Visa
While applying for the visa your sole purpose of travel must be as a tourist and if you intend to visit other Schengen areas than among all the countries to be visited, the Czech Republic must have the maximum stay period irrespective of entry & exit in the Schengen areas.
The Czech Republic Tourist Visa requirements
- Original Passport with two blank pages and 3 months validity from the date of exit from the Czech Republic
- Visa form
- 2 Photographs with the dimension of 35mm x 45mm, white background, matt finish, and not older than 6 months.
- Cover letter
- Attested Bank Statement of 6 months
- Travel Itinerary
- Hotel Confirmation
- Registration Papers
- Company bank statement
If invited – documents from Inviter
- Invitation letter
- Passport copy/Visa copy
- Resident Permit
- Utility Bill/Tax Papers
Business Visa travelers
- Invitation letter from inviting company
- Cover letter from Indian company on letterhead
Visa/Entry permit of the destination country
Documents of the onward journey after the transit
People who Visit Czech Republic for tourism, often visit to the United Kingdom, Apply for UK visa with Fly For Holidays
Fly For Holidays is Online Travel Company based in Mumbai, but we provide Visa Services online and offline for major cities in India like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Trivandrum, Delhi, Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jaipur, Kolkata and many more. Do not hesitate to reach us and talk to our experts for your visa application.