Eligibility For Dubai Visit Visa 90 Days
- You need to hold a Passport with the validity of 6 months on arrival in Dubai.
- A return ticket to prove your exit from Dubai before the visa expires.
- You can travel on this tourist visa only if you hold a confirmed ticket. There are no airline restrictions for this visa.
- The validity of the visa will be of 90 days and the stay will be of maximum for 90 days.
How to Apply For a Dubai 90 Days Visa?
- Dubai 90 days tourist visa is an E-visa and which is an online procedure. This visa is normally issued for the applicants who intend to visit their family & friends in Dubai.
- You can get this visa processed with the help of a travel agent without visiting the VFS center for submission of the documents & biometrics.
- You can forward the below-listed documents to the travel agent and get your visa in 5-6 working days.
Documents for Dubai visit visa 90 days
Documents must be scanned and send it to us in PDF Format
- Bio pages of the Passport.
- 1 Photo
- Emirates ID from the invitee
- Government ID proof of the traveler.
If you feel you will not be able to stay more than 30 days in UAE, than we recommend you to Apply Dubai Visa For Indians 30 Days which has validity of 90 Days & Save Rs.12,000/-
Fly For Holidays is Online Travel Company based in Mumbai, but we provide Visa Services online and offline for major cities in India like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Trivandrum, Delhi, Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jaipur, Kolkata and many more. Do not hesitate to reach us and talk to our experts for your visa application.