Documents Required For Italy Visa For Indians
Italy Tourist Visa
- Passport should be valid for at least three months from date of arrival in Schengen country.
- Three Recent Photographs (35 x 45 mm Matt Finish White background 80% Face).
- Personal Covering letter & Day-wise itinerary.
- Italy Visa form – Duly filled.
- Confirmed Return Air Ticket & Hotel Confirmation.
- Updated Bank statement for the last six months with applicant’s name and account no on it.
- Income Tax Returns for the past three years.
- Offer / Appointment letter of your current employer.
- Six Months Salary Slip
- In case of Self Employed – Current A.C Bank statement & Company Tax returns are mandatory.
- GST Certificate & Company Registration Certificate.
Italy Business Visa – Additional Documents
- Personal Covering Letter on Company Letter Head.
- Invitation Letter from Italian company on Company Letterhead.
People who Visit Italy for tourism, often visit to the United Kingdom, Apply for UK visa with Fly For Holidays
Fly For Holidays is Online Travel Company based in Mumbai, but we provide Visa Services online and offline for major cities in India like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Trivandrum, Delhi, Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jaipur, Kolkata and many more. Do not hesitate to reach us and talk to our experts for your visa application.