4 Simple Step to Apply Australia Visa from India (2023)
Apply for Australia Tourist Visa online and make your journey memorable. Before making any plans to Australia make sure you have an Australia Visa. A large number of people visit Australia for spending time with their family or to have a romantic trip. In which Indians are one of them. Many Indians want to go for a foreign trip, but they mostly make a mistake in getting their Visas. To get your Australia Visa for Indians. Apply for Tourist Visa Australia with Fly for Holidays the Best Australia Visa Agent in Mumbai. Here are some Guidelines.
4 Steps for Australia Tourist Visa
- Check your Australia Visa eligibility
- Apply Australia visa online
- Wait for the Australia visa decision
- Wait for the Australia visa decision.
Step 1: Check your Australia Visa eligibility
The first step is to check if you’re eligible for an Australia Tourist visa. You must meet the following criteria
- You must have a valid Indian passport that’s valid for at least six months from the date of your intended travel to Australia.
- You must have enough finances to cover your Expenses during your stay in Australia, including accommodation, food, trip, and health insurance.
- You must have a genuine intention to visit Australia for tourism purposes only, and not for work, study, or to stay.
Step 2: Apply Australia visa online.
The second step is to apply Australia visa Application online for an Australia tourist visa. You can do this through the official website of the Australian Department of Home Affairs https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/visitor-600 . then You will need to create an account, fill in an online Australia visa application form, and pay the Australia visa fee of AUD 175 (approximately INR 9,400). And You will also need to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- Your passport.
- A recent passport-sized photo
- A bank statement showing your financial proof.
- A travel itinerary showing your flight and hotel bookings
- A letter of invitation from your Australian host (if applicable)
- Any other documents that support your purpose of visit, such as tour bookings, event tickets, etc.
Step 3: Wait for the Australia visa decision.
The third step is to wait for the decision on your Australia visa application. The processing time for an Australia tourist visa from India. However, it may vary depending on the number of Australia visa applications and the complexity of your case. You can check the status of your Australia visa application online through your account. You will also receive an email notification when your visa is granted or refused.
Australia Visitor Visa Fees.
When you submit Tourist Visa for Australia from India price is AUD 175 (approximately INR 9,400) these fees are the consulate charges and do not include Fly for Holidays service fees. The service fees for Australia is INR 2950/-.
Apply Australia tourist Visa with Fly for Holidays to get a hassle-free Visa process from the comfort of your home. Australia Visitor Visa application is an online process. When the Visa is received it is Indian e Visa Australia.
After receiving the final decision take a printout of that Visa and carry along with you. Visa is valid till 180 days, but the validity is decided by the government of Australia as per the reason to visit there.
- Simple Steps To Get Your Australia Tourist Visa For Indians.
- Benefits of studying in Australia
- Australia Transit Visa for Indians (Subclass 771)
- Australia Student Visa for Indians (Subclass 500)
- Australia Visit Visa Guide For Indians
- Ultimate Australia Visa Guide
- 4 Easy steps to get Australia Visa
- Australia Business Visa for Indians
- Australia Visa Photo Size