New Zealand Visitor Visa From India
Traveling to New Zealand for tourism purposes or to meet family and friends you need to apply for a New Zealand visa for Indians. New Zealand Visa is processed online but you need to visit the VFS center once to get the passport verified.
The visa received will be an e-visa. For New Zealand Visa application a family can file a single application when spouse and child below the age of 18 are traveling together and are dependent on the primary applicant.
Eligibility for New Zealand Visa
- You need to prove you are a genuine visitor to New Zealand and will return to the home country before the visa expires.
- You need to prove you are holding sufficient funds to manage the stay in New Zealand
- You need to prove the social & economical ties in your origin country.
- You must have a ticket to prove your exit from New Zealand or sponsor for onward travel from New Zealand.
New Zealand Visa Process
- Once you are ready with all the documents that are per the checklist you need to fill the online visa form and upload all the required documents.
- Since it will be a single application for the family make sure to submit all the required documents with the primary applicant’s visa form.
- After completion of filling the online form, you need to be got to verify it and then submit it online and make the payment of NZD 146.
- After the online submission Passport is to submit for verification at the nearby VFS center for verification purposes which is done within a day.
- Make sure to visit the center in 2 -3 working days after submission of the online application as unless the passport is not verified by the VFS center consulate won’t start the visa process.
- On your visit to the VFS center, you need to carry Original Passports, Payment receipts, and Thank You letter. VFS representative will verify the passport scan and take the Xerox of the entire passport. You need to make the payment of INR 722/- as the logistics fees of the VFS.
- Once the scanning and collection of the Xerox copy of the Passport are done by the VFS representative passport will be returned immediately as the visa generated will be an e-visa and will be received on the registered mail id.
- VFS centers are located at Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, New Delhi, Chandigarh, Jalandhar centers.
- Any document not submitted when applying for the visa then you are allowed to submit it later.
- New Zealand Visa Fees is paid online after submission of the online application by debit/credit card. VFS charges are to be paid at the center when you visit for the verification of the Passport.
- Visa processing is done in 35 – 45 days. Visa received will be an e-visa.
New Zealand tourist visa requirements
The below-listed documents are to be uploaded in PDF format as it is an online visa process.
- Passport having the validity of 6 months from the intended date of exit in New Zealand
- Passport to be scanned with all the pages including bio pages
- Cover letter addressing The New Zealand Consulate
- Photographs with a dimension of 35mm x 45mm with white background, 80% face, and matt finish.
- Bank Statement for 6 months on A4 size paper attested by the bank.
- Income Tax Returns
- Any other financial documents
- Travel Itinerary (if applicable)
- Hotel Accommodation (if applicable)
- Appointment/ offer letter
- 3 months salary slips
- Leave letter/NOC from the company
Self Employed Applicants
- Cover letter on company’s letterhead in detail
- Business Registration Papers
- Company bank statement on A4 size paper stamped and signed by the bank
- Income Tax Returns of the company
- Sponsorship letter
- Passport copy of the sponsor
- Employment proof of the sponsor
- Bank Statement attested with enough funds & Income tax returns of the sponsor
- Invitation letter
- Passport copy of the inviter
- Visa Copy or residence card of the inviter
- Employment proof of the inviter
- Residence proof of the inviter
- Tax paper of the inviter if applicable
New Zealand Visa Fees
|Visa Type||Purpose||Validity||Consulate Fee||VFS Fees||Service Fee|
|Visitor||Tourist||As per visa conditions||11,900
|Visitor||Family/Friend Visit||As per visa conditions||11,900
This was all about processing New Zealand visitor visa from India, if you have any doubt, please do comment in below section and we will respond at the earliest. If you like this article do share this article on social media and make your friends aware of this information for New Zealand visitor visa for Indians.