Chapter 3 – Organized all-inclusive tour packages
We are travel agents to help you book and organize your travel plan to the destination you desire to go to. Besides travel and stay, no other transport nor accommodation facility is controlled by us. We keep all the necessary points in mind to chalk out a plan for your desired holiday.
Since we have no control over the other services, we are not responsible for any loss, harm, death, or damage to any person or property that may occur cause of an error of the employees or the management. It is important for those who join our tours to strictly abide by our terms and conditions which are mentioned herewith:
- Signing on the booking form or making payment in full means accepting the terms and conditions of the company wholly. In case the signature is of more than one guest, it is stated as the others have authorized the persons’ signature. Until the company has received an initial registration deposit according to the procedures, no contract exists between the company and the guest. The deposit is just to book a seat for the tour and doesn’t include any other services like tickets and accommodation until payment is done in full. If not the company can cancel the booking and with the loss of deposit, can add cancellation charges.
- A booking fee needs to be paid at the time of booking. Only after the payment will the bookings get processed. It is interest-free and non-refundable. All payments need to be made according to the procedure laid down by our salesperson. If a guest doesn’t make the final payment, we have the right to cancel the reservation. If there is a billing error, we have the right to re-invoice with the right pricing. A dishonored cheque is an offense and the company has a right to take legal action. The traveler will have to pay as per judicial law.
- The price for our tours is calculated on the rates prevailing at the time of printing the brochure. The company has the right to make changes in the prices depending on factors like currency exchange rates, supplier rate changes, taxes, visa charges, fuel costs before the tour commences. Such prices must be paid in full by the traveler before he departs for the tour or maybe even while on tour but that is in exceptional cases only.
- Discounts and benefits have a limited validity given at sole discretion by the company for different guests on different days for the same tour. To benefit from these discounts, guests need to pay the full registration fee at the time of booking. Without prior intimation, the company has a right to alter and withdraw the benefits and discounts.
- Our itineraries are well planned. Airline companies may alter their flight plan due to economic or weather conditions which may impact the planned itinerary. The company thus has a right to change its schedule which in turn causes changes in the tour program. In case of such changes, the company will not bear any charges and no refund can be claimed.
- Ac, central heating, and other hotel amenities are dependent entirely on the hotelier’s discretion. The rooms are twin sharing and if a third bed is required, it is provided as an extra mattress set up for you in the room itself.
- The meals are already planned on the menu as set by the tour program. Some places serve packed meals however our company cannot guarantee meals to cater to any special requests. This can be altered to an extent as mentioned in the brochure. If circumstances ask for a change in the meal, we have a right to do so. Due to any reason, if the traveler misses his meal, he cannot claim for it thereafter.
- A solo traveler will have to pay single occupancy charges unless he shares a room with another. If he is not willing to pay, he will have to share a room with fellow travelers depending on availability. The accommodation in the hotels is made only in standard rooms according to the itinerary.
- The check-in and check-out timings must be followed as per the hotel rules and guests should make adjustments accordingly. Additional costs may be applied to late departure and early arrival. Hotel services like laundry, telephone, mini-bar, alcohol, beverages, food not on the menu, optional excursions, excess baggage fees, shopping are all personal and the traveler will be charged by the hotel for it. The company will not pay for any of the above-mentioned services.
- Fly for Holidays is not responsible for the loss or damage of any baggage or personal belongings. It is entirely on the traveler to take care of his belongings be it in the hotel or while traveling on the bus/coach. Also, any damage you cause to the coach while you travel shall be paid by you and the company won’t be responsible for it.
- Our company makes use of Ac luxury coaches. There might be emergency washrooms on the coach for which you need to pay the driver directly. There will be frequent stops for the washroom while on the tour.
- Our coach suppliers may operate more than a single coach on the departure date. We may amend the itinerary or change directions including transport routes keeping in mind the comfort of travelers. The changes will be told to you whenever they are made. If by chance, any traveler misses out a tour or a part of it, he is not entitled to claim a refund for it. No refund or complaints can be made if certain sightseeing places and facilities are shut on local or national holidays.
- If a tourist wishes to cancel their tour they need to give in writing and attach the receipt issued to them by the company. This will be accompanied by some cancellation The company will refund the tour price by A/C payee cheque against receipt only in Indian Rupees at the current exchange rate within 45 days according to the rules by Reserve Bank of India even if the payment was made in another currency, without any interest or compensation. Air ticket cancellation charges will be applied by the air company directly as per their rules and at times charges paid for special fares are non-refundable. If a refund is due, the airline company will do so after the deduction of processing charges. If services like air, hotel, and transport are not released within the given timeframe, the company is accountable to pay penalties to the suppliers as the bookings are blocked in advance. Refunds won’t be made in cash.
60-46 DAYS —25% CANCELLATION (NO REFUND ON HOTEL, If Hotel part is Non-Refundable)
30-15 DAYS —50% CANCELLATION (NO REFUND ON HOTEL, If Hotel part is Non-Refundable)
14-07 DAYS —75% CANCELLATION (NO REFUND ON HOTEL, If Hotel part is Non-Refundable)
07-01 DAYS –100% CANCELLATION – Non-Refundable
- If on a particular tour, passengers are less in number than the actual required number of persons needed for the tour, the company has the right to collect an additional amount from the participating travelers. In such cases, the travelers refrain from services like group activities, escorts and meals, and certain amendments The company may refund deposit without interest if the application of a traveler needs to be canceled before going on tour after acceptance of a deposit. If the company makes any changes in the tour for any facility provided, the guest cannot raise any dispute against it.
- The company is not responsible for the loss of individual or property, damage, death, accident, increased expense, delay, baggage defect, rescheduling of transport, cancellations, overstay expenses and sightseeing being missed or delayed due to change in circumstances of any kind that arises, technical faults, negligence of the airline or any other sort of personal loss. No passenger can hold the company responsible or claim it if he/she cannot board the flight or train due to reasons beyond the control of the company.
- All information provided by the guest is kept confidential and only necessary information is given to the airline and hotels. If any law or government authority over the company asks to disclose any information, we shall do it with your knowledge.
- For international travel, the guests who decide to join the tours directly need to have their visa and airplane ticket ready. Travel documents can’t be transferred. Every traveler needs to have documents to travel like passport, visa, confirmed airplane or rail ticket, and insurance which must all be valid. Other statutory documents needed for the travel should be kept along. All tickets must be issued in the name of the person who is the traveler along with his/her passport and if the name doesn’t match, then the booking will get canceled. Your passport needs to have a 9month validity with sufficient pages for a visa before you depart. It is the responsibility of the traveler to collect the documents from the booking office and check the travel schedule. Certain details listed in the brochure like distance and staying prices are subject to change.
- If you face any issues and wish to complain, you need to give in writing 7 days after you have finished your tour to the individual contractor and a copy to the tour manager so that the company can take the matter ahead. After 7day completion, no complaint will be entertained by the company and shall incur no liability. In the case of uncooperative behavior, our company has the right to deny booking or stop a guest on tour.
Page Last Updated: 15th January 2019