10 Things to Keep in Mind Before Visiting VFS global
Got your Visa interview Booked? great, get your documents arranged and ready to visit the Nearest VFS global center. But worried about getting you Visa Rejected, worry not we are here to boost your confidence and the chances to get your visa approved at the Visa interview at the VFS, follow this few simple steps to increase the chances of Visa approval.
Before visiting a VFS (Visa Facilitation Services) Centre as a Visa applicant, here are ten important points you should know:
- Appointments: Make sure to schedule an appointment with the VFS global centre in advance. Walk-ins may not be accommodated, and an appointment will ensure that you receive proper assistance.
- Required Documents: Familiarize yourself with the specific documents required for your Visa application. Visit the official embassy or consulate website to ensure you have all the necessary paperwork ready.
- Application Forms: Complete the Visa application forms accurately and legibly. Check if there are any specific instructions or additional forms required for your Visa type. Almost all the countries accept online filled forms.
- Payment Method: Be aware of the accepted payment methods at the VFS centre. It could be cash, card, or online payment. Ensure you have the necessary funds or a valid payment option.
- Checklist: Create a checklist of all the documents you need to carry to the VFS centre. You can always check the VFS website of the particular country you are visiting for the document checklist. This will help you organize your application and avoid any missing or incorrect paperwork.
- Additional Services: If the VFS global centre offers optional services such as passport delivery or document photocopying, inquire about the associated fees and procedures in advance.
- Dress Code: Dress appropriately when visiting the VFS global centre. Some centres may have a dress code policy, so it’s best to dress formally or in business attire to make a good impression.
- Prohibited Items: Ensure you are aware of any items that are prohibited inside the VFS global centre. For security reasons, certain objects such as sharp objects, liquids, or electronic devices may not be allowed.
- Time Management: Plan your visit to the VFS global centre well in advance. Consider factors like traffic, parking availability, and potential waiting times. Arriving early will give you sufficient time to complete the necessary procedures.
- Follow Instructions: Listen carefully to the instructions given by VFS global staff and follow their guidance. They are there to assist you and ensure a smooth Visa application process, so be cooperative and patient throughout your visit.
Remember, these points serve as general guidelines, and it’s essential to research specific requirements for your Visa application and consult the official embassy or consulate website for accurate and up-to-date information.