Simple steps to get a Schengen Visa:
Fly For Holidays has been a part of more than a thousand travelers’ dreams. We offer a quick and hassle-free Schengen Visa service. With a dedicated team of visa experts, cater to all your Schengen Visa requirements. Throughout your visa process, you will have a dedicated visa expert handling your Schengen Visa application.
Steps that you have to follow for your Visa Application:
- Step 1: Provide your Schengen travel plan to our Visa Expert. Based on your travel plan, our visa expert will help you to craft a travel plan and itinerary which will help you to get your visa done.
- Step 2: Our Visa Expert will guide you to prepare the documents as per the Consulate checklist.
- Step 3: Once your documents are ready it will be verified by our Schengen Visa Expert over the mail or What’s App.
- Step 4: Once your documents are ready, we will than book an Appointment with center for your bio metrics and documents submission
Documents to Carry while Traveling to Schengen Area
- Carry Original Valid Passport;
- Make sure your to check Schengen Visa validity;
- Confirmed return Flight Ticket is must;
- Contact details of your family, relatives or business contact in Schengen Area;
- Confirmed hotel bookings or stay proof;
- Euro Currency in cash or Foreign Exchange Receipt;
- Android Phone, preferably with a Particular Country SIM card from India;
- Any additional documents like valid visa if traveling to third country.
Basic information to keep in mind while visiting Schengen Nations
Should have a valid Passport and valid Schengen Visa;
Make sure you are adhering the travel plan which was shown at the time of applying Schengen Visa.
Make sure you are well fit;
Can communicate properly;
Should be able to understand What Immigration Officer is asking and has to make sure to reply quickly with confidence.
You should be able to convince the officer that you have sufficient funds and you will exit the country before your visa expires.