What to Do If Your Turkey Visa Is Rejected ?
Although most Turkey Visa applications are successful, there is a chance that yours might be rejected. This can happen for various reasons, such as:
- Providing incomplete or incorrect documentation
- Having insufficient funds to cover your trip expenses
- Having a previous history of Visa violations or overstaying in Turkey or other countries
If your Turkey Visa is rejected, don’t panic. You have two options: you can either appeal the decision or reapply with better and more complete documentation.
- To appeal the decision, you need to write a letter explaining why you think the rejection was unjustified and provide any supporting evidence. You can send the letter by email or post to the Turkish Embassy or Consulate that processed your application. The appeal process can take up to 30 days.
- To reapply for a Turkey Visa, you need to make sure that you address the issues that caused the rejection in the first place. For example, if your documentation was incomplete or inaccurate, you need to provide all the required documents and check them carefully for any errors. If your funds were insufficient, you need to show proof of adequate financial means, such as bank statements, salary slips, or sponsorship letters. If you had previous Visa violations, you need to explain the circumstances and show evidence of good conduct.
Turkey Visa Validity and Duration in 2023
The validity period of a Turkey Visa for Indians varies depending on the type of Turkey Visa granted. Turkey Tourist Visas are typically valid for multiple entries within 180 days, allowing a maximum stay of 90 days per visit. Business, student, and work Visas have different validity and duration regulations, depending on the specific circumstances.
Turkey Visa Extension for Indians
If you want to stay longer in Turkey than your permitted duration, you need to apply for a Visa extension. It’s important to apply for an extension before your current Visa expires to avoid any legal issues. You can do this by visiting the nearest immigration office in Turkey and submitting an application form along with the following documents:
- Your passport
- Your current Turkey Visa
- Proof of your reason for extending your stay (such as an invitation letter, a travel itinerary, a medical certificate, etc.)
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover your extended stay (such as bank statements, salary slips, or sponsorship letters)
- A fee payment receipt
You should apply for a Visa extension at least 15 days before your current Visa expires. The immigration office will review your application and decide whether to grant or deny your request. The extension process can take up to 60 days.
Turkey Visa on arrival for Indian
In addition to obtaining a Turkey Visa for Indians, citizens can also explore Turkey Visa on arrival options. Turkey provide Turkey Visa on arrival for Indian. Some popular Visa-free destinations for Indians include the Maldives, Mauritius, Nepal, Bhutan, and Sri Lanka. However, it’s crucial to check the latest travel requirements and regulations before planning your trip.