Malaysia Visa Requirements
This article is about 7 to 8 min read, but after reading this article, you will able to understand how to process Malaysia visa from India and what are the requirements for Malaysia Visa.
Ultimate Malaysia Visa Guide For Indians
About Malaysia Tourism
If you have already made your mind to visit Malaysia for any reason, then you should read this guide till the end, as I will be covering the smallest point which could help you get your visa for Malaysia.
Every year Indian visiting to Malaysia statistics is growing than that of the previous year. According to the article published by thehindubusinessline.com, Malaysian Tourism Board director Suleiman Suib has confirmed that traveler from India for tourism ranks in the top 10 Countries for Malaysia.
Entry to this country is only possible if a visitor has a valid Malaysia Visa
What is Malaysia Visa?
An official document issued by the Government of Malaysia to Indian Nationals for their visit to Malaysia.
This document is issued only after certain documents are provided by the traveler to the Malaysian Government. After thorough verification, a permit to enter the Country is issued for a specific period for General visit.
Malaysia Visa has to be shown at the time when you are traveling to Malaysia, also it is very important to know having a valid Malaysia visa does not guarantee your entry to Malaysia.
It means you will be inspected by the Immigration department in your home country, as well as by the Immigration Department of Malaysia, after screening your profile at both places your entry to this Country will be granted.
Fly For Holidays is an authorized agent of Window Malaysia Immigration to process Malaysia Visa, so you did not need to worry, as you are at the right place for processing your Malaysia visa. We have trained our staff thoroughly about the process and we keep them up to date about the policies and regulation of the Immigration department
Different Types of Malaysia Visa
Depending on your visit, I’m sure you will be able to cover your stay from one of the below-mentioned categories.
- Malaysia eNTRI Note
- Malaysia Single Entry Visa
- Malaysia E Visa
- Malaysia Sticker Visa
These are the most popular visa category which Indian tends to apply for their visit to Malaysia.
Apart from these visa categories, there are few more categories which are not common, but it exists.
- Malaysia Student Visa
- Malaysia Work Visa
- Malaysia Dependent Visa
Let us breakdown each category with its description, procedure, and documentation.
Malaysia eNTRI Note: A most restrictive note with a validity of 90 days allowing an individual to stay 15 days in Malaysia.
For any type of entry, a document is named as a visa, but the Malaysian Government has named this type of document as an eNTRI note.
In other words this document act as a visa, but it is named Malaysia eNTRI note.
Malaysia Single Entry Visa: This is one of the tourist visa categories which we do not recommend any applicant to apply, the reason is this visa allows only a single entry to Malaysia, but the cost that Malaysia Government charges are same as Multiple Entry Visa.
This visa is again valid for 90 days only for a visit with a stay period of a maximum of 30 days single entry in Malaysia.
Malaysia E Visa: This is one of the most popular visa categories, as it does not have any restriction neither, has a different procedure to follow. This type of visa is allowed to enter Malaysia multiple times with a validity of 90 days and stay of 30 days at each entry.
It means you will have to exit the country before the visa expires and before the 30th date of your entry into the Country.
Malaysia Sticker Visa: This type of visa is no longer applied by any applicant in India. Out of 10, not even 1 application opts for a Malaysia sticker visa. A few years back all applicants had to process the Malaysia Sticker visa only, as there was no other option.
Processing sticker visa is a bit tedious process compared to another visa category, as this visa is a completely offline process. Earlier Malaysian Government used to give multiple entries with a validity of 1 year and a maximum of 30 days stay in the Country each time, nowadays the Government gives multiple entries with 90 days validity and 30 days stay or maximum of 180 days validity and 30 days stay for sticker visa too.
So applicants prefer processing E-Visa which is an online process & hassle-free. We will discuss visa costs later in this article.
10 Important Facts about Malaysia Tourist Visa
- Indians do have an option to get Malaysia Visa on arrival, however, it has few restrictions, also the visa fees is high when compared to pre-application.
- Malaysia on arrival has the same restrictions that of eNTRI note but the cost is almost 4 times that of eNTRI note.
- Malaysia eNTRI does not require any kind of Malaysia Government officer approval, it is instantly approved.
- Do you know, Malaysia Government does not charge for eNTRI note, all charges are charged by VFS Global.
- If you have a multiple entry visa, and your stay period of 30 days is over and still want to extend your stay in Malaysia then you need to exit Malaysia at least for 2 days and return for the next 30 days. In this case, you can visit Singapore by land and return to Malaysia provided you hold a valid visa to Singapore.
- Malaysia Sticker visa holders are eligible to get their visas to convert into work visa.
- Unlike, any other country if your Malaysia E Visa is rejected Malaysia Government refunds back their charges, however, VFS fees are still applicable.
- Based on your documentation, Malaysia Transit Visa can be granted at the time of arrival with nominal fees, it means you do not need to re-apply the same.
- Malaysia E visa can be processed only if you are based in India, this means they can make out where this visa is applied.
- If you are traveling to Singapore first and later to Malaysia, it is important to apply for a Singapore visa first and then Malaysia, failure leads to rejection of Malaysia visa.
Malaysia eNTRI Note
Apart from Malaysia sticker visa, all other visa category is simple to process and quicker to get into your inbox.
Malaysia eNTRI Note: When applying with one of the best visa agents like Fly For Holidays, we guarantee you for your visit to Malaysia, yes you read it right we assure you for the Malaysia eNTRI note which could be processed quickly and with 100% approval.
So the next thing that you have to do is pack your bags and take a flight to Malaysia.
Below are the few points that you have to make sure that you are aware of.
- You are allowed to take a flight which should be flying out from India directly to Malaysia else
- Transit points can be Singapore, Thailand, and Brunei.
- Your stay cannot be more than 15 days.
- eNTRI note must be applied at least 48 hours before the flight.
- Once you have applied eNTRI note, you cannot process again till 90 days.
What are the advantages of Malaysia’s eNTRI note?
With Fly For Holidays, An applicant can get a 100% approval for their eNTRI note. It is processed instantly so you can expect the note within 1 working day or even earlier than that.
What are the disadvantages of Malaysia’s eNTRI note?
With Malaysia eNTRI note, you cannot revisit it, suppose you are on tour for Malaysia and Singapore, then you have to first complete your Malaysia tour, then go to Singapore take a tour of Singapore and you have to make sure that your flight is departing from Singapore as you are not allowed to re-enter Malaysia again.
Must read our Malaysia Visa Case Study of our client.
What are Malaysia eNTRI note fees?
Malaysian Government visa fees are NIL, however, VFS Global does charge their convenience fees of USD 22.50 which comes around Rs.1,650/- and Fly For Holidays service charge is Rs.500/-.
Many of our clients say that few companies are offering them 80 to 100% cashback, why Fly For Holidays doesn’t?
Every company does charge initial payment, which is their service fee.
Once they send your eNTRI note, over the email, they will then ask you to make a balance payment of visa. If there is 80-100% cashback then why are they charging you?
They will be giving your money into your account, is it a bank account? No, it isn’t a bank account, they will be uploading in your user account.
Now when you see that money into your user account, you feel that you have wisely earned them into your account.
This is not true, because that money will be adjusted in your other travel bookings, wherein you are restricting yourself to make all travel bookings through them.
This ends up paying double the actual cost of those bookings because no Company in this World is going to bear your Visa or tour expenses of Malaysia or any other Country from their pocket.
We at Fly For Holidays, believe to keep outermost transparency with our customers. We do not try to manipulate things or restrict our clients for anything. We would be happy to book all your travel needs keeping 100% transparency with our customers.
Malaysia E Visa Single Entry:
This is a single entry e visa which is valid for 90 days without any restriction. This visa is applied by a traveler who does not have any plan to visit Malaysia shortly and also does not require any kind of visa restrictions.
What is Malaysia E Visa Single Entry Visa Fees?
Malaysia e Visa Single Entry immigration visa fees are USD 25 & VFS Global charges is INR 1,150/-.
What are the advantages of Malaysia Single Entry Visa?
Unlike, eNTRI note, Malaysia Single entry visa has no restriction, an applicant can book on any flight departing from India and take transit to any Country and enter Malaysia.
With this visa, an applicant is allowed to stay a maximum of 30 days in Malaysia.
What are the disadvantages of Malaysia Single Entry Visa?
As compared to eNTRI note visa fees are costlier, though it doesn’t have any restriction this visa is valid only for a single visit.
It takes around 3 to 4 working days to process, subject to approval from the visa officer.
It is rather advisable to go ahead with Malaysia Multiple Entry E Visa rather than going with Single entry, as visa fees for Single Entry & Multiple entries are the same.
Malaysia E Visa Multiple Entry:
As mentioned earlier, this is the most popular visa amongst all, as this visa has no restrictions and an applicant can visit no of the times to Malaysia with 90 days of the visa issuance.
This type of visa is applied online and will go to the Malaysia immigration officer desk for approval; again getting approval for this visa is not a big challenge.
What is Malaysia E Visa Multiple Entry Visa Fees?
Malaysia e Visa Multiple entry immigration visa fees are USD 25 & top of that VFS global charges is Rs.1,150/-.
|MALAYSIA VISA TYPE
||MALAYSIA E VISA
What are the advantages of Malaysia E Visa Multiple Entry?
With this type of visa, the advantages are high, some of which are as follows:
- There are no restrictions in terms of transit points.
- An applicant can travel multiple times to Malaysia within 90 days of the validity of the visa.
- Earlier an applicant had to visit Center to get this type of visa, now the entire process is online.
What are the disadvantages of Malaysia E Visa Multiple Entry?
Dis advantages of Malaysia E Visa Multiple entries are listed as below
- The Malaysian Immigration officer has to review the application before it is approved.
- It takes around 3-4 working days to process.
- It can only be processed if an applicant is based in the Home Country.
IF ENTERING FROM THE THIRD COUNTRY, THEN IT IS MUST TO ATTACH A VALID VISA OF THAT COUNTRY.