UK Visa Application Tracking from India in 2024
If you have applied for a UK Visa from India, you can track the status of your UK Visa application online. Here are some steps you can follow to track your UK visa from India:
- Visit the VFS Global website for UK visa applications: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/ukr/track-application
- Enter your tracking ID, which you received through SMS and email after your visa application. It should start with GWF.
- Enter your date of birth in YYYY-MM-DD format and the captcha text.
- Click on “Submit” and you will see the status of your visa application.
Alternatively, you can also message VFS for updates on your visa status by sending VISA – space – UK – space – Your Passport Number to 57333 (for Airtel, Idea, Vodafone and Reliance users) or 5676788 (for Tata, Aircel, Loop and BSNL users).
You can also opt for additional services such as SMS alerts, courier delivery, premium lounge, etc. to enhance your visa application experience. For more details, visit https://www.vfsglobal.com/united-kingdom/index.html
UK Visa Renewal from India in 2024
If you are already in the UK and want to extend your stay or switch to a different Visa category, you will need to apply for a UK Visa renewal.
- You should apply before your current UK Visa expires, otherwise you may face penalties or removal from the UK.
- You can check the eligibility requirements and fees for different Visa categories on the UK government website or UK Visa VFS Global Center.
- You can also use the online service to apply for a UK Visa renewal, upload your documents, and book an appointment at a UK Visa and Citizenship Application Services (UKVCAS) centre.
- You will need to provide biometric information (fingerprints and photo) and evidence of your identity, income, and accommodation.
Steps that you have to follow for your UK Visa Application:
- Step 1: Provide your UK travel plan to our Visa Expert. Based on your travel plan, our visa expert will help you to craft a travel plan and itinerary which will help you to get your visa done.
- Step 2: Our Visa Expert will guide you to prepare the documents as per the British High Commission checklist. At the same time, we will start filing an online UK visa form and prepare a Covering Letter.
- Step 3: Once your documents are ready it will be verified by our UK Visa Expert over the mail or What’s App.
- Step 4: Once documents are verified, we will then book an appointment with the center for your biometrics and documents submission.