UK Business Visa From Mumbai, India
The United Kingdom headquarters 26 companies from the list of 500 largest throughout the world. A country with the most globalized economy, a highly developed nation, and a market-orientated economy is a boon for many countries to visit the UK for business purposes. The UK has opened its doors wide armed for business purposes throughout the world and India is amongst one of the leading countries. For Indians to visit the UK for Business purpose needs to apply for Standard Business Visa.
How to Apply For the UK Business Visa From Mumbai, India?
- UK Business is a part of UK Standard Visitor Visa which is an offline process with form filling being an online part. You need to visit the center to get your visa process completed. Submission of documents and biometrics takes place at the VFS center.
- You need to apply for a Business visa if you are visiting for having a business meeting, attending a conference or seminar, training, specific sports-related event, artist to perform in the UK.
Eligibility for UK Business Visa
- You must hold a passport with the validity of 6 months on arrival in the UK.
- You must be able to support your finances while you stay in the UK.
- You must be able to prove your business ties in your home country.
- You need to prove your exact purpose of the visit and sufficient documents proving your return to the home country.