Documents required for UK Students Visa
UK Student Visa Requirements
While applying for a Tier 4 visa, you will require the following documents:
- Proof of funds to prove your expenses for the duration of the entire course
- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS)receipt, reference number slip, and documents to obtain CAS
- Passport-sized color photographs
- Tuberculosis screening (if required)
- Assessment documentation
- Academic Technology Approval Scheme clearance certificate (if needed)
Additional documents may be needed if you are:
- Your citizenship is different than the country from where you are applying
- Under 18 years of age
- Have family (dependents)
The above-mentioned documents are just for your idea, you may be asked for additional documents.
You have to make sure to get all documents in English if any your official documents are not in English then you will have to get it Translated in English and make sure it has the authorized signature of the person who has translated, also make sure it has a date and he is confirming that this is the original meaning in English of the translated language.
How to apply for a UK student visa?
Fly for Holidays has been a part of more than a thousand travelers’ dreams. We offer a quick and hassle-free UK Visa service. With a dedicated and responsive team for visas, we will guide you with your UK student visa requirements. Throughout the visa process, you will have a dedicated expert handling your Visa application.
Steps to be followed for your UK Student Visa Application:
Step 1: Provide your UK university-related documents according to our checklist we will be Providing Visa Expert. Based on your study course our visa expert will guide you regarding the interview and other documentation
Step 2: Our Visa Expert will guide you in preparing the documents as per the High Commission checklist. ,Also simultaneously we will start filing an online UK visa form and a Covering Letter.
Step 3: Once you prepare the documents, you can share it over the mail or What’s App and it will be verified by our Visa Expert.
Step 4: On verification of the documents we will then book an appointment with the center for your Interview over skype. And our experts will guide you and groom you for the interview.
This visa allows you to visit the UK and stay there to take admission in a local university to complete your professional course in different fields.
Below are the things you can and cannot do with a UK student visa?
- Work as a student union recess officer.
- Apply for a student visa when you are inside or outside the UK.
- Work in most jobs – depending on the level of your course the sponsor you have.
- Get public funds.
- Work in certain posts as a professional sportsperson or sports coach.
- Study at a boarding school or a local authority funded school.
- You may not be able to bring in family members (dependents).
Documents to Carry while Traveling to the UK
- Passport (Current & Old )
- Financial Papers
- Evidence of parents or legal guardian consent if you’re under the age of 18.
- your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test
- You need 2 blank pages in your passport to get the visa stamped.
- Any other additional documents depending on your circumstances.
Basic information to keep in mind while visiting the United Kingdom
- Should have a valid Passport and valid UK Visa;
- Make sure you are adhering to the travel plan which was shown at the time of applying UK Visa Application.
- Make sure you are well fit;
- Can communicate properly;
- You should be able to understand What Immigration Officer is asking and has to make sure to reply quickly with confidence.
- You should be able to convince the officer of holding sufficient funds and will exit the country before the visa expires.