UK Work Visa From India
The United Kingdom which is highly developed & having a market-orientated economy allows people around the world for employment purposes. London is among the major business center in the world as well as the second-largest financial center which forms part of the UK economy. For having employment in the UK you need to hold a valid work visa based on the employment you will be taking up.
Long Term UK Work Visa – General Worker Tier 2
- This visa allows you to work in the UK if you are been offered a skilled job in the UK and you are not residing in the European Economic Area & Switzerland.
Eligibility for General Work Visa Tier 2
- You must hold a valid certificate of sponsorship for the job in the UK.
- You must be able to show you are been paid an appropriate salary for the job you will be taking up in the UK.
- You need to prove that you know to speak, read, write, and understand
- Hold sufficient funds to support when you arrive in the UK.
- You need to show your travel history in the last 5 years.
- You have to be employed by a licensed sponsor to live and apply in the UK.
- You need to be qualified for the visa if they hire you and your eligibility and this is checked by your sponsor. The sponsor will provide a certificate of sponsorship if you are eligible.
- The sponsor will be guiding you on when you need to apply, related information, and how much you will be paid.