Australia Transit Visa
Traveling to the third country but transiting through Australia. You will be very confused about whether you require a transit visa or not. So yes, Indians Citizens transiting through Australia require Transit Visa Subclass – 771.
How to apply for Australia Transit Visa?
- Australia Transit Visa is an online process wherein you don’t need to visit the center for document submission or biometrics purposes. You just need to get all the required documents scanned and forward it to the travel agent and get your visa in your mail.
- The basic and the most important point is to get all the documents scanned accurately.
Eligibility for applying for Australia Transit Visa
- Holding a Passport with a validity of 6 months while transiting through Australia.
- You need to prove that you are a genuine visitor to the other country and have no intention to stay back in Australia except for transit time.
- You need to hold the ticket and visa for the actual destination/third country.
Procedure for applying for Australia Transit Visa
- Australia transit visa is an online process and you need to scan all the documents. All these scanned documents will be uploaded in JPEG or PDf format as advised on the Immigration website with the application.
- Before you start with the online application on the Immigration Website you must be aware of the category you have to select. Transit Category comes under Visitor Visa – Subclass 771 this includes transit in Australia while traveling to the third country.
- The application form will have details related to personal, employment, family, finance, documents proving your exit from Australia, third-country visa copy.
- You need to file a separate application for Australia Transit Visa, unlike New Zealand which has one visa for family members.
- Australia Transit visa application allows you to log in at our convenience and fill up the details in parts by saving the details.
- On completion of the online application form, you will be required to upload the scanned documents.
- After submission of the form, you do not need to make any payment for Transit Visa. You will receive a mail on the registered mail id on the successful submission of the form.
- If required you can upload the required document with your application later on after the submission is made.
- You can upload the documents through the Immigration website through your profile which ws created for applying for the visa.
- Processing time for the transit application is between 10-12 days. Visa copy will be an E-Visa which will be received on your registered mail id.
Apply Australia Visa For Indians with Fly For Holidays
Fly For Holidays is Online Travel Company based in Mumbai, but we provide Visa Services online and offline for major cities in India like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Trivandrum, Delhi, Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jaipur, Kolkata and many more. Do not hesitate to reach us and talk to our experts for your visa application.