UK Visa Application From Mumbai, India
The United Kingdom is an all-time favorite destination for Indians, but traveling to this country will require a visa. Applicants will at least try once to apply by themselves. Unaware of the consequences they try to get information online and start preparing the file.
Let us notify you that information provided online is not 100% accurate, as the one who has narrated or uploaded something may have worked well for him, but it might not work positively for you, as every individual has a different case to present it to the High Commission. This is the reason you need to seek the help of professionals, as processing visa applications and getting the best results is our primary goal.
How Fly For Holidays Consultation Can Help Me get the UK Visa?
As mentioned earlier, our primary goal is to get the best outcome for your UK visa application, we have planned a system and we strictly follow the same. Once that you have finalized your tentative travel plan and made up your mind to take our services, our visa expert will contact you and start working on your case. The following are the steps/system that we will follow.
- We have a pre-filled questionnaire list which will be sharing with you, this will help us to understand your personal and traveler details. We will also share a few letter formats such as leave letter/NOC, cover letter, invitation letter, sponsorship letter, and checklist of UK Standard Visitor Visa. It is very important to get all letters prepared in the same formats. At this stage you have to start arranging your documents, no doubt our visa expertise will be helping you for the same.
- Once you filled the questionnaire, our visa expert will contact you and discuss your case and will inform you how we will be filing it. At the same time, our experts will be filling up the UK Visa Application and will be making it ready for your verification.
- Once you have verified the form, the first thing that we will do is submit the form and secure your appointment at your convenience. Our consultant will call you and ask for the appointment date and time which will be suitable for you (provided slots are available).
- Our visa expert will then call you one day before the appointment and check with you whether all your documents are ready as per the checklist and if there is any issue, we can re-book the appointment for a future date.
Good to Know
- All services by Fly For Holidays will be made over the phone/email or What’s App.
- We will share all the formats and consultations only after our service fees are paid.
- We will not be responsible if there is any delay from your end for any kind of communication. Our Visa Expertise will require only two working days to fill your forms, provided you have to share information on time.
- After the consultation, if you wish not to proceed further with the UK Visa Application, our service charge will be nonrefundable.
- We will be updating your email ID and telephone number on the UK Government website, so you will have to keep an eye on your email ID and phone for any communication made by the High Commission.
- All applicants have to visit the nearest VFS center for submitting the documents and biometrics.
- It usually takes 12-15 days for High Commission to conclude the application, however, it may vary from case to case. Fly For Holidays will not be responsible for the turnaround time as this is solely embassy discretion.
- British High Commission has all rights to make an appropriate decision on your visa application; we at Fly For Holidays cannot influence the decision by any way.
- In any case, all fees paid are nonrefundable For i.e – Fees paid to British High Commission, VFS Centre & Service charge of Fly For Holidays.
People who Visit UK for Tourism / Visit Purpose, often visit to Schengen area, Apply Schengen Tourist Visa with Fly For Holidays