Documents needed for submission of H, L, O, P, or Q visa
- You need to pay the application fee USD 190.
- DS-160 Form
- Valid Passport to travel to the US and it must be valid beyond 6 months on your arrival to the US
- 1 Photograph with the dimension of 51mm x 51mm with white background, matt finish, 80 % face clearly visible.
- If you are already issued a visa there can be an additional visa issuance reciprocity fee which depends on your nationality. Department of the US website can help you out on finding if you need to pay a reciprocity fee and what would be the amount for the same.
- If you are a holder of an L-1 application on a blanket petition, you need to pay a fraud prevention & detection fee.
- The receipt number on the approved I-129 petition.
- Copies of I-797 are not required during an interview.
- Appointment letter
False and misleading documents may result in the permanent ineligibility of the visa.
Officers look after each applicant individually and consider all the factors including professional, cultural, social, and any other factors with regards to the application. The consular office may consider your family situation and your long-term plans and prospects with your home country. Each case is examined individually according to the merit.
If you are a first-time visa applicant you need to carry the following documents:
- Certificate for job qualification & university or diploma certificate if any.
- Original letter of your past and current employment with details of your position, duration, and the projects you worked upon.
- Original letter from the client and any intermediate vendors confirming they are expecting your services.
If you are holding H-1B Visa you need to carry the following documents:
- Salary slips of your current or past employment
- Bank statement showing the status of your preceding 12 months in the US.
- Name and Contact numbers of current and past personal managers at your place of employment.
- Federal Tax forms 1040 & W-2 for the years you were employed in the US
Dependent US Work Visa Documents
Dependents should bring all the required mandatory documents and apart from that the following documents will be needed to process the application
- Original Marriage Certificate for Spouse & Original Birth Certificate for children below the age of 21.
- Letter from the current employer of the spouse confirming his/her employment.
- If your spouse is currently employed in the US on an H-1B visa then his/her salary slips for the entire year and Federal Tax Returns for all the years he/she has been employed in the US on H-1B Visa.
Fly For Holidays is Online Travel Company based in Mumbai, but we provide Visa Services online and offline for major cities in India like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Trivandrum, Delhi, Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jaipur, Kolkata and many more. Do not hesitate to reach us and talk to our experts for your visa application.
Procedure to Apply for US Work Visa
- Non-Immigrant Visa applicants need to determine their category and based on that they need to select the appropriate category which applies to your situation.
- The next step will be to fill up the DS-160 form. All the information provided in this form must be true & correct. Once you submit this Ds-160 form you won’t be able to make any changes hence it is advisable to check all the details thoroughly before submission. If your application gets rejected you need to fill a fresh form while reapplying.
- On the determination of the visa category and submitted DS-160 form you need to make the payment.
- On making the payment you are ready to schedule an appointment. For that, you need to login the profile with the same details you used for paying the fees.
- You need to schedule two appointments one for the VAC (Visa Application Center) and the other one for Visa Interview at Embassy or Consulate.
- For the appointment at VAC center at you must select one of the five locations which will be for fingerprint and photo collection. This appointment must be scheduled at least 1 day before Embassy or Consulate Interview.
- The second will be to schedule an appointment with the Embassy or Consulate. While scheduling this appointment you need to have your Passport number, fee payment date, and 10 digit bar code number on the DS-160 form.
- While you go through all the processes you will be entering the following data which includes selecting visa type, personal data, dependents, selecting passport delivery location, confirm on visa payment, and scheduling the appointment.
- On the day of VAC appointment, you need to carry Original Passport which is valid for travel and has the validity of 6 months on your arrival in the US, DS-160 form, and appointment confirmation page.
- The next step will be an interview with the Consulate or Embassy where you need to carry Original Passport (Current & Old), DS -160 form, Appointment letter, Supporting Documents.
- For L-1 Applicant on a blanket petition, you need to pay fraud prevention & detection fee.
- A print of the Receipt number printed on the approved I-129 petition.