|TRANSIT 48 HOURS
||TRANSIT 96 HOURS
Important Point to keep in mind while booking a flight ticket:
Do not book a flight which has a stopover while going to India instead you have to book a flight which should have a stopover while going to the US.
The reason is very simple; you will have to apply for a Dubai Transit visa in your Home Country (India). So once you are in India you can apply for Transit Visa and visit UAE.
Types of Dubai Transit Visa
Depending on your travel UAE Government has made it easier for Indian Nationals to choose from. It means there are two different types of transit visas that are offered by the Government of UAE.
- Dubai Transit Visa 48 Hours: This visa allows the applicant to stay 48 hours in UAE and has a validity of 30 days. They cannot extend this visa while in Dubai.
- Dubai Transit Visa 96 Hours: This visa allows the applicant to stay 96 hours in UAE and has a validity of 30 days. They cannot extend this visa while in Dubai.
Before booking a flight ticket you have to make sure that your transit time is fewer than 48 or 96 hours else you will have to apply for a normal Dubai Tourist Visa.
PROCESS OF DUBAI TRANSIT VISA
To promote tourism The Government has kept process simple and easier. It is a little bit different than that of a Tourist visa, but if you read this carefully it would be easy to process.
Dubai tourist visa is a completely online process, sending all the documents over the email and get a PDF copy of visa over the email in 2-3 working days, however with the Dubai transit visa it is opposite to it.
You will have to prepare documents as per the checklist mentioned below:
- Original valid Indian Passport (Validity should be a minimum of 6 months).
- Two recent photographs recently clicked against a white background having coverage of 80% face and it should be matt finish.
- Confirmed flight tickets to the third countries. It is a mandatory document to submit and has to make sure that your flight is departing at least before 96 hours.
- Confirmed hotel stays in UAE for the entire period.
These are the only required documents to process Dubai Transit Visa. The Government has to make sure that you are exiting the country before the visa expires.
Once all your documents are ready, you will have to call us so our person will be collecting the documents from your place or office. Once we receive your documents in the office, our visa expert will then review your documents and send an acknowledgment email confirming that the visa application process has been initiated.
If all your documents are in place, it will be submitted to the Centre very next day, if any documents are missing from your end than it might get delayed.
The entire process takes around 4-5 working days of the UAE Government and Indian working days.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF THE DUBAI TRANSIT VISA?
- A short tour can be planned and explore a new country altogether.
- The process is very easy as compared to other country’s visas.
- Comparing with Dubai tourist visa fees, transit visa fees are very cheap.
- You do not need to plan separately, a trip is en route.
- A trip could be a budgetary trip, wherein you plan your itinerary and transportation on your own.
- OK to Board is not required for a processing Transit visa.
What are the disadvantages of the Dubai Transit Visa?
- You can process only if you are in India.
- Stay is restricted until 48 or 96 hours only.
- The Entire process of visa is offline, which could be at times tedious and lengthy.
- You are only allowed to take UAE based Airline.
10 Facts about Dubai Transit Visa that everyone has to know:
- Few Nationalities can avail Dubai Transit Visa on Arrival by paying appropriate transit visa fees at any UAE Airport. Indians are not allowed to get a Dubai transit visa on Arrival.
- On Arrival 48 hours Transit visa can be further extended until 96 hours.
- Indians cannot extend their stay period than requested, e.g. if you hold 48 hours transit visa, you have to make sure that your connecting flight is within 48 hours of landing in UAE.
- Transit visas are sponsored by UAE based carriers like Emirates, Fly Dubai, Air Arabia & Etihad Airways only.
- All documents have to be submitted physically to the Centre for processing. Transit Visa doesn’t offer online services, unlike tourist visas.
- There are no travel restrictions in terms of visiting any places in UAE.
- Visa fees are reasonable. Dubai tourist visa cost is INR.6,300/- wherein Dubai Transit Visa Fee starts from INR 2,000/-
- Entry is allowed only from India, an applicant cannot enter from any other countries including entry through the land.
- Visa fees are nonrefundable and extension is not possible.
- Transit visa has a separate counter at all UAE airports which enables to complete immigration process quickly.
I hope we were able to cover as many points for Dubai Transit Visa.
With this, we were able to complete two major visa categories that are offered by the UAE Government for Indian nationals.
UAE is not only famous for touring and visiting family and relatives, but also welcoming for Entrepreneurs who are willing to start their startups in the UAE.
People who wish to visit UAE for an official purpose has to apply for Dubai Business Visa. This visa type has the same type of validity & stay period of Dubai tourist Visa but has a separate category than that of a tourist Visa.
Dubai Business Visa: It is important from the UAE Government’s point of view to make out people who are visiting their Country for touring and Business, also any paid activity under Dubai Tourist Visa is not allowed.
If you are caught breaching the rules you may be deported from the Country or pay the penalty and been deported.
HOW TO PROCESS DUBAI BUSINESS FROM INDIA?
As mentioned processing Dubai Business visa is as simpler as processing Dubai Tourist Visa, the only difference
is you should have an inviter who has to be based out of UAE.
A formal invitation letter will be required from UAE based company on their company letterhead stating about your official visit to their Company.
Inviter’s Emirates ID Card
Inviter’s Passport Copy
It should be made by authorized personnel of the company covering important points like introducing you & briefly mentioning about the core business of the company, how you know the person you are inviting to, your full name as per passport, passport number along with his company name and designation will be required.
It should also cover the duration of the stay and who will be bearing the expenses of lodging and boarding during your stay in Dubai.
Last but not the least, inviter has to mention his name, designation & his official Landline & Mobile no of his work phone, also letter should be attested with company seal and signature. Make sure to print this on letterhead and get it from UAE Company on your email ID.
Likewise, you will have to prepare a personal cover letter that has to be made covering the same points and following the same format from India.
Once all these documents are ready you can scan these documents and send it across to one of the best visa agents in town to process your Dubai Visa Application online.
Here is the list of documents that we will require to process your Dubai Business Visa
- Your current valid scanned passport
- Recently click a picture, again we require a scanned copy of the same.
- Scanned copy of your PAN card.
- Scanned copy of the Dubai Invitation letter which you have received from UAE based company.
- Emirates Card copy
- Inviter’s Passport Copy
- A Scanned cover letter that you have prepared on your company letterhead covering all the relevant details.
WHAT TYPE OF DUBAI BUSINESS VISA SHOULD I APPLY?
Depending on the entries you are expecting in the upcoming 90 days you will have to plan it accordingly and get it processed.
The reason is there is a huge difference in fees for 30 days single entry and 90 days multiple entries, apply for multiple entries only if you are expecting a visit of more than 7 in 90 days.
These are the most important Dubai visa categories in which Indians get it processed for their travel.
There are other visa categories apart from these, e.g. Dubai Student visa & Dubai Work Visa. Dubai student visas are not issued much as tourists and business visas as Indians prefer higher studies for their children in the US, Canada, the UK, etc.
Dubai work visa is processed in UAE, this visa is processed directly by the employer who has hired the applicant for employment in their company, mostly these visas are issued by the employer who has a branch in India as well as in UAE and Employees who’ve internal transfer been done a few years ago. Below is the list of documents that the Employer has to submit to the UAE Government.
- Contract papers / Offer letter.
- Financial Audits of the company.
- Registration proof of the company.
Good to know: Companies registered in UAE can only process UAE employment visas for their employees.
BELOW IS THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS THAT AN APPLICANT HAS TO SUBMIT IT FROM HIS END.
- Original valid passport of the Applicant.
- Recent photographs.
- Bank statement (Any bank statement).
- Relationship proof (Marriage certificate).
A person who has a valid Employment visa / Dubai residence visa can invite their immediate family member to visit them and they can live with them for a longer period or can convert their visa into a Dependent visa.
Facts: Dubai Driving license is one of the most recognized driving licenses in the World. A Person holding a valid Dubai Driving license is considered one of the most skillful drivers in the World and he can drive in any part of the World.
Dubai Dependent Visa: This type of visa is issued only for the applicant whose immediate family members are residing & employed in UAE with UAE based company.
This visa is issued inside UAE, there are many restrictions with a dependent visa. As the name itself says everything (Dependent), generally a male who is residing and working in UAE can invite his spouse to visit him and then he can start the dependent visa process.
Few things that he has to keep in mind, before starting the process.
Dubai Consulate will require relationship proof to process the visa, following are the list of the documents that have to be submitted by the UAE residence for his spouse.
DOCUMENTS CHECKLIST FOR DEPENDENT VISA
- Original valid passport of Spouse
- Recent Photographs with a white background covering 80% face
- Photocopy of Marriage certificate
- Passport photocopy of the person who resides in UAE.
- Emirates ID of the person who resides in the UAE.
- Employment Contract paper/labor card.
- Salary slips
- UAE driving license- not mandatory.
- UAE Bank statement to prove financial conditions.
- Residence proof/tenancy agreement of UAE.
You have to make sure that you are starting the Dependent visa process only after marriage, without a legal marriage certificate your spouse visa won’t be approved. Marriage cards and other proof are not acceptable, this will create a doubt in approval officers’ mind and ultimately it will lead to rejection.
Conclusion: UAE is a welcoming nation for Indians and processing any type of Dubai Visa from the above list is simpler than ever, it is really important to reach the right visa expert to get things processed easily.
Fly For Holidays is Online Travel Company based in Mumbai, but we provide Visa Services online and offline for major cities in India like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Trivandrum, Delhi, Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jaipur, Kolkata and many more. Do not hesitate to reach us and talk to our experts for your visa application.
APPLY DUBAI VISA NOW !!