US Business visa fees for Indians
|TYPE OF VISA
|B1 – Business / Conference
B1 – Business / Conference
Centers to Apply for Business Visa
- An application form is submitted online whereas biometrics take place at your nearby VFS Center and for an interview with the consular you need to visit US Embassy in New Delhi, or US Consulate General at Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, or Kolkata it can be selected based on the location you are residing
Fly For Holidays is Online Travel Company based in Mumbai, but we provide Visa Services online and offline for major cities in India like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Trivandrum, Delhi, Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jaipur, Kolkata and many more. Do not hesitate to reach us and talk to our experts for your visa application.
Steps to check the status of the US Business Visa
- After submission of the passport and interview tracking of the application can be done online by visiting the online portal at CEAC Website by using your DS-160 number and interview location.
- You can also mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning your name and passport number in the mail.
- Once the passport is ready for collection at the center selected by you while taking an appointment you need to visit the same center with an original government id and a xerox of the same to collect the passport.
- A passport can also be collected by the travel agent or a representative appointed by you. For a representative or a travel agent to collect the passport, you need to give an authority letter in original, a xerox of your government ID and a representative or a travel agent need to carry their government ID and a xerox of the same.