Documents required for UK Tourist Visa for Indians
- Original Passport (Current & Expired if any)
- Appointment Letter
- Visa form
- Document Checklist
- Detailed Cover letter
- 3 Photographs as per international standards
- Travel Itinerary
- Hotel Accommodations covering the entire stay
- Offer Letter/ Appointment Letter
- Last 3 months salary slips
- Leave Letter / NOC from the company
- Bank statement for the last 6 months attested by the bank
- Income tax returns for the last 3 years
- Any other financial documents
- Last 6 months attested Personal bank statement
- Last 6 months attested Company bank statement
- Last 3 years Personal Income Tax Returns
- Last 3 years Company Income Tax Returns
- Company Registration Certificate
- Retirement Certificate
- Pension Statement
- Any other related documents
- Sponsorship Letter
- Sponsor’s last 6 months bank statement attested by the bank
- Sponsor’s Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
- Sponsor’s Employment proof
- Sponsor’s Passport Copy
- Invitation Letter
- Passport Copy
- PR copy/Visa copy
- Employment papers
- Residence papers
- School/College ID Card
- Leave application
- Fee Receipt of current Academic year
People who Visit UK for Tourism / Visit Purpose, often visit to Schengen area, Apply Schengen TouristVisa with Fly For Holidays
Fly For Holidays is Online Travel Company based in Mumbai, but we provide Visa Services online and offline for major cities in India like Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Kochi, Trivandrum, Delhi, Surat, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jaipur, Kolkata and many more. Do not hesitate to reach us and talk to our experts for your visa application.
UK Tourist Visa Fees
|VISA TYPE||PURPOSE||VALIDITY||CONSULATE FEE||VFS FEES||SERVICE FEE|
|Standard||Tourist/ Visit||06 Months||9,084||1,000||2,000|
|Standard||Family/Friend Visit||06 Months||9,084||1,000||2,000|
Note: Urgent visa fees are to be paid over the actual Visa Fees.
Good to Know: Bifurcation of UK Visa Fees
Where to apply?
- Once you are ready with all the documents and appointment letters, on the scheduled appointment day you need to visit the VFS center where your appointment is booked. You need to carry all the documents in the original/copy while visiting the center. Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, New Delhi, Chandigarh, Jalandhar are some of the centers wherein the UK Visit Visa applications are accepted.
How to check the status online?
- Once you have submitted your application at the VFS center you need to wait for the mail from the immigration department after around 13-15 days intimidating you on your passport is ready for collection. You can either collect it personally from the center of submission or opt for the courier service by paying charges for the same. Once you receive the Passport with an approved visa you are ready to fly. The maximum stay period will be of 6 months on your arrival to the UK.
Points to Remember
- All the details filled in the online form must be true and correct.
- Documents submitted for processing an application must be genuine. Fake, Altered, Misleading or Invalid Documents may lead to refusal of the visa.
- Mistakes in the online form may cause a delay in the processing of the application, to avoid such delay take proper guidance and advise before submission of the application.
- Rejection of the visa may cause a problem in the future for applying a UK Visa as well as any other visa. Hence, it becomes necessary to provide the right details to the best of your knowledge.
- It is advisable to take proper guidance from the Travel Agent.